X

Recipes: How to find the recipes from my show.

Hunting for the recipes from my TV show, Sara’s Weeknight Meals? I still get lots of e-mails asking for the recipes from my show and wanted to let you know that they are all right on this site 24/7. Just select “Shows” in the menu under the title at the top of the home page, that will take you to the “Shows” page. Click on “visit Sara’s Weeknight Meals” then select the Episode you want from either the box on the right or the list that includes descriptions of the show. The Recipes will appear along with Cooking Tips and information about the Tools and Ingredients used on the show.

You can also get there by going to the box entitled “Sara’s New Show/ Sara’s Weeknight Meals” on the right side of the home page, click on “view Sara’s Weeknight Meals” at the bottom of the box, this will take you to  the “Shows” page where you will click on  “visit Sara’s Weeknight Meals” and then select the Episode you want from the page that appears.

61 Responses to Recipes: How to find the recipes from my show.

1. I was watching one of your shows on cooking pork chops and now I cannot find it on the internet. Please help.
    Rosalie waldon.

2. Jinx Bailey says:

Darn, looked through your new schedule and Reno, Nv is not there. I moved here, Carson City, from Dallas, TX last year and it’s like living still in the covered wagons days, Carson is so far behind it is unreal. So, guess I’ll keep going on line to get your excellent recipes. I could hardly wait until Sat in Dallas on Channel 13, KERA, to watch your show. EXCELLENT! I live alone so always have to cut the recipes way down but that’s ok, they still come out good!

3. Love your cooking style.

4. Catherine thomas says:

Please send me your recipe from sunday, June 12th

• moulton says:

Catherine,
      I need more details because the same show does not air at the same time around the country. Do you remember the title of the recipe? or what ingredients were in it?

5. Gae Borland says:

Please send me your recipe for Jean Anderson’s Fried Chicken Creamed corn and Mustard Greens

6. Michael Smith says:

I watched your show today 6/13/2016 on channel 320 create TV 5:00pm or 5:30pm and you were cooking prosciutto wrapped scallops, been looking every where on the internet for your recipe..please help me out, thank you

7. Therese says:

Watched your show, Tuesday January 10 2017. Amanda Coulten maybe her name was on with you. I loved her meals vegetarian style. Please help me to find her.

8. Nancy says:

I’ve been searching for your chicken chili recipe. I believe it was on your 5-ingredient show.
    Thank you.

9. I am looking for the Brazilian recipe with chicken, shrimp,peanuts and coconut milk

10. Bonnie says:

Looking for the steak receipe she made for her brother the judge. I missed the beginning .
    Thanks!

11. Teresa Lovic says:

Hoping to find the Chili sandwich you made on the show.

12. Mary Guzik says:

April 29, 2017 I watched your show on GA PBS. I would like the recipe for your pie crust and the BLT Pie. Thanks so much.

13. Cynthia Thompson says:

Love your show! Wanted to know where to find your jumbo board scraper.
    Many Thanks!

14. Phyllis Riffe says:

You had an episode with a Savannah Junior League member and she with you made an apple dessert from the Junior League Cookbook. I cannot find it on any of your sites. Can you help?

15. Frieda Naber says:

Sara you made homemade ricotta on 1 of your shows. Could you send the recipe to me.

16. Caroline T says:

I would love your recipe for Double Smokey Chowder. It aired October 7th. You put in smoked Salmon. You said you wished we could smell it. I wanted to taste it. LOL

17. Pat Beary says:

I am trying to get your recipes from your show on Thanksgiving 101 which showed this Sunday 11/12/17

18. Monta Brown says:

Hi, you had your Dad on you show and he helped you make a side dish . I wish I could remember it . I did make and it was a hit at the holidays.
    Now I can’t remember the recipe But I believe it had a lot of sliced onions in it. Ring a bell? I hope you can dig in the archives and find it.
    Thank you for your time.
    Monta Brown

19. nicole Reinbold says:

I was watching on 01 13 2018 and i would like your recipe for salad dressing you used on iceberg lettuce. Merci beaucoup

• moulton says:

Nicole, what else did I make on that show? or do you remember what I said about the dressing? I need more info to get you that recipe.

20. Gloria Beaton says:

Saw your “Ask Sara” show w/your son and remembered your long-ago Cooking Live Show (so sorry it ended). Remembered your son as a little tyke; couldn’t believe that tall man was him; also remembered you named your daughter “your sweetpea” (so sweet). Looking forward to your cooking advice. Thanks.

21. Allen Neuhauser says:

Saw Picadillo episode today from 11/10/18.. Great!

22. Lucia Ayabarreno says:

Hi Sara, many years ago you had an African-American lady, I believe from the south and she made the most delicious peach cobbler. I wrote the recipe down and made it several times. Now I can’t find it and my peach cobbler does not taste the same. I hope you can find it without the date. Thanks

23. The owner of the restaurant Balaboosta in NYC prepared an eggplant casserole with lamb and beef. Could you please send the recipe to me. Love you.

24. Richard Billy says:

I have been trying to find and print your recipe for Brisket with Matzoh Ball Dumplings and am having no success.

25. Hello ! I’m interested in finding a recipe of Smoked Trout Chowder . I saw it on WTTW Chicago on Saturday afternoon about 2:30 pm on 31/MAR/2019 .

I was watching and by the end I thought , I should have taken notes !

Mr. Carlos Navarro

Community Leader

26. Dennis Sfeir says:

Love the show. I would like the recipes for the middeeastern recipes shown on 4/13/19 on wned tv Buffalo NY @ 1:00pm

Thanks.

27. Debbie says:

I would like to have your middle eastern shepherds pie recipe please

28. Nancy says:

guest chef made sandwich with marinated tofu. what was the marinde recipe. i think it had kimchee, too. or maybe it was the food truck show.

29. diane linuzzi says:

Sara: Would love to have your own recipe for tartar sauce. Many thanks., DL

30. I love your show that comes on, on Sunday’s. I watch it ever Sunday i can. I was watching this today 5/27/2019 but can’t find the recipes for that show. you fixed chicken in the oven. You made a hot sauce with hot peppers,garlic,salt,pepper, and i don’t know how to spell the other one. But you also made natcho’s with cheese over it and baked for 10 minutes on 400. I can’t remember the rest. Please help me.

31. Judy says:

Hi Sara:
    Love your shows down here in Orlando. Last night you were cooking with pesto. You made a broccoli-pesto. I can’t find the recipe. Could I have the link? I always seem to have a bunch of broccoli in the fridge. This would be a good way for me to use it before it goes bad. And do you think I could make it with walnuts? I have a bunch of those in the freezer leftover from Christmas. What do you think? Thanks Sara.