X

My 2016 Chantal Book Tour Schedule

SaraMoulton_Cover_FINAL_webMy  Book Tour celebrating the March 8th release of “Sara Moulton’s Home Cooking 101: How to Make Everything Taste Better” and sponsored by Chantal Cookware began in April. For the next six to eight months, I will be teaching classes featuring recipes from the book at cooking schools and cookwares stores around the country. Check the schedule below to see when I will be near you and keep an eye on this page as more locations will be added.

October 13

Book Signing
Cooking Class
The Wire Whisk
Fox Valley Technical College
1825 North Bluemond Drive
Appleton, WI

Stay Tuned; more information to come!

9 Responses to My 2016 Chantal Book Tour Schedule

1. J. Colin and Arlene Moore says:

Hi Sara,

Glad you have a new book out! My wife and I would like to know when you are coming to Sarasota, Florida to promote it? We’ve met you several times over the years, including twice at the late Gourmet Magazine long cooking class weekends in Manhattan and once at a Publix Saturday Cooking Class and book signing in Sarasota.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely,

Colin & Arlene Moore
    Venice, Florida

• moulton says:

Right now Florida is not on my book tour schedule, alas. But if that changes, I will post it on my website. I hope you like my new book, I am very proud of it.

2. Kathy Sanders says:

Hi Sara,
    I would LOVE for you to come to Little Rock Arkansas! I have always watched you for years while I was in Florida and Texas. Then you went off air for a long time and when I heard you were coming back I got all excited until I found out I don’t get PBS in Arkansas. I Love and miss you teaching me all you know. You are my inspiration in my kitchen for sure!

Thanks to you I am a better cook,
    Kathy

• moulton says:

Kathy, Thanks so much for your kind words! Are you sure they don’t my show in Arkansas? If you check out “Sara’s Weeknight Meals” on my website and click on the button that helps you find it in your neck of the woods that might help. Let me know.

• moulton says:

Kathy,
      Thank you!
      Sara

3. Bonnie says:

Sara. Wondering where you got that great green leather watch? Its very special.

• moulton says:

I ordered it several years ago from the Sundance catalog. They don’t always offer that particular style but have a look at the website and you might be able to find a similar one.

4. Linda says:

Just watched an episode of your show! Good stuff.

Great music, too. Who is that?
    Thanks.