Grater: Where can I get a grater with a storage container?

Posted on December 2nd, 2011  |  Filed under Kitchen Shrink « Useful Info

I have gotten several e-mails from viewers who would like to find a grater attached to a storage container similar to the one we  used on the show. The one I used on the show is the Better Zester from the Edgeware v-etched line of graters. For more information, go to Better Zester. If you search on line, you will find a number of choices of graters with containers in different shapes and sizes. The KitchenAid Cup Grater pictured here is easily available wherever housewares are sold as well as on-line. It includes both fine and coarse stainless steel blades, and is completely dishwasher safe. You can find more information or order one at KitchenAid.

Leave a Comment